Brotherly Love/ Pic 4
Test The Compassion Gauge Tool
Before you start, please read the instruction below.
CLICK “VOTE”, OUR SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY GAUGE YOUR STATE OF COMPASSION.
The objective is to find out how compassionate the subject is.
For the first 5 seconds, you will see your own result before it is combined into a collective-average.
- Click once.
- No Personal Information is Needed.
- The Tool Detects Your Energy The Moment You “VOTE”.
- The more compassion the organization evokes in you, the higher they will rank.
Welcome beautiful soul, and thank you for taking part in this important Compassion Experiment.
The first-of-its-kind test to help examine, teach, and learn about "The Compassion Gauge Tool".
Please read the instructions with utmost attention because you will need to learn how it all works before you start.
How To Start
- Below you will find the links to ten (10) pages.
- On every page, you will find a different picture and the Compassion "Vote" button.
- Look at the picture for 10 seconds.
- Focus on the feeling the picture evokes in you.
- Click the Compassion "Vote" button located under the picture.
- You can click the Compassion Vote button only once on each page.
- You can perform the experiment again only using a different machine (phone, pc, pad).
- The tool works very fast so pay attention.
- Reminding you again to read all the details about The Compassion Gauge Tool.
What If I Get Zero?
That does NOT mean you are not a compassionate person!
Compassion is a state-of-being just like love, anger, or joy and for each state, there are different levels of experience.
The Compassion Level Scale Icons
Pictures credit: Pixabay
Why Measure Compassion?
Our goal is to promote compassionate actions in world communities. We offer the Compassion Gauge Tool on specific pages with the intent to inspire people and organizations to meld compassion into their mission and values.
The more compassion the subject evokes in you, the higher the results.
President and co-founder
What If I Get Zero?
Does NOT mean you are not a compassionate person!
Compassion is a state-of-being just like love, anger or joy and for each state, there are different levels of experience.
Compassion – Marketing For A New Era – What Will You Choose?
Compassion measurement tool, Compassion measurement, Self compassion measure, Measuring compassion, Levels of compassion, How to measure compassion
Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Your generosity will assist in our continued development of the Compassion Tool and community effort worldwide to make our planet healthier and happier to live in.